Reflexology Certification Program
Reflexology is a natural, non-invasive healing art that is based on the principle that there are reflexes in the feet as well as hands and ears that correspond to every part of the body. There is virtually a ‘road-map’ of the body on the hands and the feet.
In this unique program you will:
- become familiar with the history, theory and benefits of Reflexology
- recognize the zones of the feet, hands and body
- learn the location of reflex points in the feet, and specific pressure techniques and procedures to effectively work these reflexes on yourself and others
- learn to perform a 60-minute reflexology session on the feet
- study anatomy and physiology of all the body systems, and the role Reflexology plays in maintaining optimum functioning of these systems
- study anatomy and common conditions of the foot
- study imbalances that can occur in the human body and how to create a Reflexology session to address those conditions
- learn consultation and communication skills for obtaining appropriate information to support and assist your clients
- be trained in assessing the visual cues on the foot
- learn documentation (client intake and session records) for Reflexology sessions
- discuss business development and successful marketing strategies
This program is divided into in-class and independent study. You will spend 35 hours in the classroom learning the theory and techniques of Reflexology through a variety of innovative activities. This is followed by independent practicum of 50 documented sessions where you work on friends and family developing your skills.
Graduates of this program have gone on to develop successful reflexology practices
within a clinic setting, day spas and long term care facilities.
Our program is approved by RRCO. Upon successful completion of this course,
graduates are eligible to become Registered Reflexology Practitioners (RRPr)
All requirements for certification including a practical assessment must be completed
within 12 months of course date. The online written exam and student clinic is scheduled 4 weeks after in-class session. A one-on-one review session with the instructor is also offered as part of your training. The final practical is taken when the independent practicum has been completed.
Program fee: $925.00 (+HST)
Next session for 2022: September 15 - October 20, 2022
Live via Zoom, 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
In person, 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Written Exam: November 17, 2022 (online)
Student Clinic Day: November 19, 2022 (in person) 9:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Please contact us if you would like to enrol in this program.
This one day workshop will offer an introduction to the theory and practice of working the hands. Similar to the feet, the hands have reflex points that reflect all the parts of the body. The student will be able to perform a 15-30 minute session upon completion of this course.
Hand reflexology is deeply relaxing as well as therapeutic and can be used alone or in conjunction with foot reflexology or any other complementary health session or as an "add-on" service for aesthetic services like manicures, facials or body wraps.
The convenience of Hand Reflexology also makes an efficient way to do self-help for those experiencing headaches, migraines, digestive upsets, colds and sinus congestion.
This class is suitable for Certified Foot Reflexologists or students who have completed Foot Reflexology Certification Program.
A detailed handbook is provided. A Certificate of Attendance is given for this workshop.
Workshop fee: $150.00 (+HST)
- Saturday September 10, 2022 10:00 a.m - 3:00 p.m. OR
- Friday November 4, 2022 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
if you would like to enrol in this workshop, please contact us.